Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bling it on...........

Red, white and black..........I love this combination of colours on a card, so when I saw the Bellarific Friday challenge this week, to add 'bling' to your project, I knew instantly that this is what I'd use. Introducing 'Billboardabella'.............


I love this stamp (which you can find over at Stamping Bella obviously) as it comes with 6 different sentiments and is therefore pretty versatile.

I coloured with Prisma pencils and Gamsol, sponged 'chalk ink' around the image as per usual, and added red ultra fine glitter to the heart and billboard, which I'd stamped separately, then 'popped' from the card - those ancient decoupage scissors are coming in pretty handy! The red DP is from Martha Stewart and the 'newsprint' DP, which is one of my favouritest papers evah (!!!!!), is from 7 gypsies. The added extra bling comes via the rhinestones and beaded flower, from my stash, and a little 'faux' stitching rounds it off.

Yep........I'm lovin' it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...