Friday, August 27, 2010

Exciting news..............

............what, I hear you cry! Did ya notice my new badge over there ->->-> on the right. Yep, I'm the newest recruit into the Stitchy Bear Stamps Design Team, over at One Stitch At A Time challenge blog. Big thanks to them for allowing me to do more of what I enjoy best.........oh it's a hard life!



Anyhow, there's a new challenge posted there every Sunday (in which yours truly will be participating from September 5th), so if you feel like joining in, and possibly winning some goodies, hop on over. There's also a little 'sneak peak' contest starting on Saturdays, from September 4th, where more prizes are up for grabs.



So, like I said, if you feel like a challenge, or want to check out some great digi images, go take a look.........

......... I may see you there!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...