Monday, August 16, 2010

The last days of Summer..........

......or at least 'Summer' themed cards that is. Just a very quick post with my final 'Summerish' card this week. This will be entered into 2 challenges I found whilst scouting around.

A new challenge blog by 7 Kids College Fund started up within the last couple of weeks, and looks like it should be fun. Their first challenge involved 'pink' and 'dots' so here goes.........




The stamp is from The Greeting Farm and was coloured with mostly Copic's and just a touch of Prisma's for skin shading. DP's are who knows........the remains of my wagon stash, as is pretty much everything on this card!

I do like the look of the Martha Stewart border punch,which I believe is actually 'dripping paint', but I thought looks quite good for a melting hot Summer theme. That leads me nicely into the other challenge I'll be entering this card into. The theme for challenge #26 over at One Stitch At A Time Challenge Blog is 'Pack A Punch', ie. use any punch or punches on a card.


That's it for now. I think I'll chill for the next couple of days!

8 comments:

mycardz

Awww, she's just gorgeous! I love Anya images and you've done an awesome job coloring her! Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund ... don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the announcement of the winners! :)

mycardz

(hmmm... not sure if my comment was saved, so I'll it again!! I apologize if it's a duplicate.) Your card is gorgeous! I love Anya and you've done a wonderful job coloring her. Love all the details of your card. Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund ... don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the announcement of the winners! :)

Julie

So cute!

Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Joanne

You are just so talented Jayne! This card is adorable!
Joanne xo

Josephine

That's a gorgeous card! Such a pretty image.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe

Gorgeous card hun Love the punch it looks fab as do those yummy DP
thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT
hugs shell xx

Unknown

Great card, I love that punch. Thanks for joining us at OSAAt this week

Lisa

Love your card! Thanks for joining us at 7Kids Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...