Thursday, August 26, 2010

Life is..............sweet!

Well, it's Bellarific Friday tomorrow over at Stamping Bella's Bloggabella, and the theme is Anything Goes. Also, for anyone who didn't know, it's the last week for entries to the open DT call. Ooooh, exciting stuff, can't wait to see who wins as there have been more than 50 examples of super phenomenal talent every Friday, for the last 4 weeks.

Anyhow, enough rambling, here is my effort for this week.

'Life is....sweet!'.......presented by 'the Turtle Tots'...........


I had fun colouring these 3 summerliscious babes as they are so cute. I remembered to choose my DP's first for a change (which made life a lot easier when colouring!) so I like how the 'striped dress' especially, matches perfectly. I really should do that more often........someone remind me please..........

I coloured solely with Prisma's and Gamsol, apart from the one shade of pale blue I didn't have, and had to use a Copic marker. DP's are from Fancy Pants 'Rustic Sun' line. I used a little Glossy Accents for the sweet treats the turtles are holding, and found a chipboard ice-cream in my stash, which I covered and inked. I was super pleased when I noticed the reverse of one of the papers was perfect for the cone, so that worked out nicely! Ribbon and Dew Drops from my stash, together with some 'faux' stitching and we're done.

Have a 'sweet' weekend.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...