Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bewitched...........

Well, I made a Halloween card.....which will probably sit in my closet forevah!!!!! I don't think I have ever, and probably will never, send a card to someone for Halloween. Maybe it's just the 'Brit' in me? So why did I make it........for a challenge of course......and an excuse to colour Mo Mannings Bella and Bronte in 'Trick or Treat'. Here they are........



I love Bronte's costume.....ingenious!

So originally, I made this for the 'Halloween Hoots' challenge over at the Digital Pencil Too challenge blog. That was until I got home from work last night, checked the post and realised Mr Linky had already retired for the evening! Oh dear....most unlike me to be late for something!!

Oh well, never fear, there are a few other challenges this will be heading into........

Crazy 4 Challenges #52 - Use lattice in some form.....I used star shaped brads and black embroidery floss to create mine.

Crafty Cardmakers - Glitter and Sparkle..........I used black glitter on Bella's cloak (which I am not really happy with, but.....you live and learn!), and also white around the moon.

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Let's get Digital......obviously!

So, I coloured with Prisma's and Gamsol, DP's are from Basic Grey's Eerie line and that's about it.

Just a quick reminder, as I don't think it was mentioned on the OSAAT challenge blog last week...........as well as the usual Sunday challenge, there is a Saturday 'sneak peak' contest starting this week, with goodies up for grabs.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

The Crafty Den

Hi Jayne, what a super cute card. I love the cute image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vixykins

Excellent Jayne, love the little criss cross detail

Thank You for playing at Crafty Cardmakers x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...