Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Baby it's cold outside.........

Hi, it's me dropping in to say a quick hello with a card that has been sitting waiting to be 'blogged' so to speak, for over a week. I don't have much time, so let's get to it.
Here's another Lori Boyd creation.......I will be back with a different variety of digi soon (I promise!), it's just that I had a little colouring frenzy recently will all the new releases from byLoriDesigns - they're addictive! So, as I was saying .......here's Winter Dana and Penny...........

You can obviously find these sweet Puddle Jumpers over at the Lollipop Shop. I decided to go with a non-traditional colour scheme, mainly because I couldn't wait any longer to cut into this beautiful line of Christmas papers from Bo Bunny...........they've been burning a hole in my stash for a few weeks now and the colours are so pretty.

Dana and Penny were coloured this time around with..........Copic's, yep the Copic markers made an appearance once again. I'm getting quite attached to them.....it's like revisiting an old friendship! lol Ribbon and embroidery floss is from my stash, and the cute snowflake button is one of a bunch I picked up from my favourite local scrapbook store TSF, not sure of the make. I used a Fiskars punch to create the border and the extra snowflakes have been punched from the paper, layered and glittered. Oh, almost forgot, the Christmas tree is cut from another sheet of paper and 'popped' and the sentiment is printed directly onto this using my PC.

That's about all for now, except of course the challenges this will entered into. I'll be back later after hunting some down.

Have a great day......keep warm!

---------------

Challenges being entered are as follows:

The Creative Cottage Challenge Blog - #28 Untraditional Christmas

Crafts and Me Challenges - White Christmas (snowflakes)

Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Untraditional Christmas

Fairy Fun Fridays - #40 Buttons and Bows

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #60 Christmas

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Christmas with No Red and Green

Stampin' for the Weekend - #51 Winter

Stamp It Crazy - #15 Christmas

Stamps R Us - #10 Holiday Cards

The One Stop Craft Challenge Blog - #108 Christmas Cuties

13 comments:

Anonymous

Oh, I love everything about this! It's just so gorgeous! xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple

Gorgeous card.. I love that lilac and blue colour combo, cute image and pretty snowflakes.
Thanks for joining this week's Untraditional Christmas challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

carol

lovely super card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us, x carol

Anne

Hi Jayne
What a pretty card you've created:)
Love your image and how youj've attached the ribbon at the corner.
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts and Creative Cottage challenges.
Anne x

Spyder

lovely card, I love those snow flakes! Glad you liked my freebie snowman!
(Lyn)

gina g

Gorgeous card i love the sweet image and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Aunty Sue

Lovely card and thanks for joining Crafty Catz

Joanne

Another amazing card! You go girl!
Joanne xo

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud)

SUPER cute, just love that little penguin with the bow in her hair!!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud)

Ooops and forgot to say thanks for joining our STAMPIT CRAZY challenge this week:)

gina g

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Berry

Aww Jayne Fab work thanks so much for sharing at the creative cottage challenge hugs Rebekah xx

Karen Howard

What a beautiful holiday card, thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us! Hugs, Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...