Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Favourite In-Laws..........

Did I mention I have my hubby's parents visiting from across the pond? Yep, another busy few weeks, but always good to have some company.

I've been trying to catch up on some scrapping of older photo's, so I thought I'd drop in with a Scrapbook page today. This particular photograph was one that was given to me, quite a while ago (by the previously mentioned 'in-laws'), so I thought I'd finally better do something with it. When I started the layout, I could not for the life of me come up with a title I liked.......probably because I didn't really have any inspirational journalling I wanted to share........I just liked the photograph and wanted to create something pretty!

Then it came to me.........'My favourite In-Laws'.

Yes, I know we could get picky and ask...."Don't you only have one set of In-laws?"

Well, yes.....but that's not the point!!

Enough chattering......here's the page........



Papers are from Basic Grey (Capella I think), and the layout was inspired by a sketch from Allison Davis (Sketches For Scrapbooking - One page Sketches).

Here's a little close up of my first attempt at creating flowers using my new Dienamics rolled flower die (think I need more practice!)............


Well that's it for today.
Hope to see you soon
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful LO Jayne!! I love those papers as the colours are so subtle. Your flowers look great to me. xx

Dee

This page is so beautiful! I will have to learn how to make flowers :) I love your combinations of papers. Thanks so much for sharing a scrapping page...Dee

Carolyn Wolff

It is very pretty. I think your flowers are perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...