Monday, November 14, 2011

Blitzen.

Good morning, how's your Monday going so far? The start of another busy week in our house.

A while ago I was given the opportunity by my local scrapbook store, Two Scrapbook Friends, to work with the Bo Bunny 'Blitzen' Christmas collection. I think with our vacation and all, my head must have been in the clouds cause I completely forgot to post any of it on my blog!

Anyhow, I had a whole load of fun playing with it, and better late than never, I thought I start by posting a couple of the Christmas cards I made.

Here's the first using some of the papers and dimensional stickers.............



.............together with some ribbon and a Tim Holtz ticket

Here's the second, again using more of the papers, one of the chipboard elements, snowflake stickers and some bling from the button pack...............


This a great collection, I highly recommend it for the season and I 'll be showing some more creations from it, during this week.

Have a great day and I'll see you tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Challenges entered:
Totally Gorjuss - #106 Christmas Traditions
Pile It On - #46 Traditional Christmas

4 comments:

Dee

Jayne - these cards are lovely! I particularly like the snow globe. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown

These are lovely Jayne, so rich in colours xxx

Anonymous

Beautiful card Jayne, both cards are lovely but my favourite is the reindeer one! I love the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss for our Christmas Traditions challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Ps I have candy on my blog too!

Deanna

Jayne, these r amazing! I especially love the raindeer card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...