Thursday, February 9, 2012

Gotta love twine!

OK I'm flying by the seat of my pants today, trying to fit in the impossible 100 things I'm supposed to be doing, so here we go!

Sharon posted a Crafty Challenge this week over on the Two Scrapbook Friends Forum, which of course I had to join in because the subject matter was 'Twine'. Love it, all kinds, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to scrap my other daughter's school photo, and use up the last of the intended papers. You can see my first LO here.

I'm liking how this one turned out too, so here goes..........


The papers, which I really do love, are from Graphic 45 and the LO for this page was inspired by a sketch from Pagemaps. You can see my natural hemp twine added at the bottom of the photograph, holding a heart charm from my stash..........


The stars are cut using my Slice, and I gave them a little 3D effect by scoring/folding through the center of each point.............


Everything else is cut from sections of the patterned paper, including the title where I've added alpha stickers from Doodlebug Designs............

Well that's it from me.

Have a great day and don't forget to check back in tomorrow for the Valentine Blog Hop.
See you then
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...