Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beach babe!

Good morning, I'm flying in and out here with a teeny, tiny card.......I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten y'all by neglecting my blog for another day!

Anyhow today's card is NOT square......how about that? It's also extremely small, as this is one of the largest circular dies I have (still not very large!). Hence it's also pretty clean and simple, due to not having any room to fit anything else on there.

No matter, it's another Saturated Canary image, so that's cute enough all alone.........



This California Babe was coloured up for a couple of reasons:

#1 To enter challenge #11 "Shaped Cards" over on the Saturated Canary challenge blog.......well, I didn't quite make the deadline for this one!

#2 To enter Sharlene's challenge over on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum, which was to create a card or scrapbook page showing some Summer attire.

I did meet the deadline for this one, but felt it safer for everyone concerned if you were looking at this bathing beauty in her swimsuit, rather than me!!!!

She's coloured with a combination of Promarker's and Copic's.........



and the only other addition is the Martha Stewart ribbon I can't get enough of (spritzed with a little water and scrunched) and a starfish sequin from the dollar store...........


That's all folks, but I'll be back tomorrow because it's Sketchy Wednesday over on the Two Scrapbook Friends forum, and guess who's up for the challenge this week?

See you then
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Anonymous

Gorgeous mini card Jayne! Love the image - she has my figure (not!) and the ribbon and starfish are just perfect. Love it!
xx

Unknown

Gorgeous image pretty card ... in mini . love it Hugs Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...