Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Love You.

Hello, how are you doing?

Things got a little busy on my blog over the weekend, the most visitors I've ever had..........over 1000 of you lovely people dropped in......Wowsers!  That's a lot for this little blog and I think it was mostly down to Pinterest, although I still can't really figure what to do over there.......I just browse occasionally, usually when I'm looking for a dinner recipe!

Anyhow the point I'm getting to is I'd like to thank everyone that stopped by and especially those who do so on a regular basis.  Got a few new followers last week too, so a big warm welcome to those and thanks for joining me.

Onto some crafty stuff.

Another card today and I know I'm probably getting a little predictable here but it's another combo of my two faves..........a Saturated Canary digi paired with Authentique papers.  Sorry.....can't help it (well actually I'm not sorry at all cause I'll probably never get tired of these two!) but just to warn you, I went on a little colouring frenzy of Saturated Canary digi's recently, so you'll probably be seeing a fair few more over the next couple of weeks.

This one, I coloured a couple of months ago but yesterday, she finally made it onto my hubby's Valentine's card.


Fairly simple really.....I didn't want anything too fussy or girlie.....is it going to a male after all.

Colouring is with Copic's..........


and that's about all I have to say about that!

Have a great day.  I plan on it as this evening I will be lead by my fearless friend to a few session of BINGO!  I'm am definitely a novice, it's all I can do to get the numbers marked off let alone keep an eye on whether I've won!  This is why I rely on Carola to show me the ropes.........."Get your dabber ready Girlfriend, I'm ready to go!"

Also, one more thing before I leave.........there are exciting things happening on Friday.........Two Scrapbook Friends will be hosting a Blog Hop!  Now who doesn't love a Blog Hop especially when there's a ton load of inspiration along the way, and prizes to be won?

For once I am actually prepped and ready to go ahead of time........layout is complete, photo's taken, blog post scheduled, and I am lovin' this one.  I might post a sneaky peak sometime this week, but either way, set you alarm for 12.00pm on Friday and come join us.

That's definitely it from me so enjoy, see you soon,
Jayne.x.

3 comments:

Dee

Oh dear, my list of favourites grows!! You know how I love SC and this is one of my well-used papers too! Another winner Jayne!

JanR

Congrats on all the views - 1000 wow!

When I first saw your card I said, "hey, that's Jayne on there!" Wonderful card, I'm betting your dh will love it.

Guess what I'm doing today? I'll be frantically getting my project ready for the blog hop 'cause, eeeeep!, I haven't even started it. Yep, I'm starting to panic....

Louise

She is adorable.... and yes does look like you! Great coloring, as always.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...