Thursday, February 21, 2013

Big Girls Don't Cry!

Hi there, how's your week been so far?

I know I've been a bad Blogger, but I got a little caught up in finishing various projects and therefor my poor blog suffers, as is the norm!

Anyhow I actually spent the day scrapping with friends yesterday and got absolutely nothing done! One of those days I guess.....mojo nowhere to be found.  It's funny though how the moment takes, because I came home and whipped up a page later that evening within an hour........didn't even wait for the mist to dry!

At least that means there's something for my blog, so here goes:

Big Girls Don't Cry!


There's a little misting over a stencil.


My Dymo Letratag came out to provide quick, easy journalling strips.


And as I didn't have the patience for anything really, stitching was done using a Sharpie and ruler........nope.......... not even a ruler (as you can probably tell!).



Papers for this one are from an older Bo Bunny collection and I used a sketch by Jana Eubank for inspiration.



That's it for today.  Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow if I can get a card finished.

Have a good day,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Kerry

super cute layout and loving all the embellies, misting and those papers go a dream with your photo's.

Louise

Lovely page Jayne. Brave girl!
Love the new look.

JanR

Fabulous, Jayne! The misting looks wonderful and I love how you added buttons to the "b" & "g".

Mojo...it's funny thing at times, eh?

Tracey

I love this Jayne! Gorgeous page!

Sharon

Great moment to capture! Love how you misted on patterned paper. I am usually too chicken to do it. You made it look great!

Christy

So cuuute! And I love the misting. Don't feel guilty about the faux stitching. I do in at least 80% of the time because I'm just terrible at it LOL.

Anonymous

Gorgeous! Love the layout and perfect photos for the title!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...