Thursday, July 11, 2013

Little Red Wagon #193 Monochrome

Well HELLO!

Did you miss me......again?!
Apologies for not being around a lot recently, or rather, at all!  The last few weeks have been a little crazy busy as I have my parents here visiting from across the pond.  We've been making the most of our time together.....only happens once a year, so I'm afraid you'll just have to forgive me.

Yesterday we had a fabulous day, a trip into Toronto to see the current musical production of Cats.  Everyone enjoyed themselves no end, and as I speak my girls are wearing their newly acquired 'cats eye' t-shirts, scarves attached to their nether regions as tails, and with a little help from Mommy's eyeliner, a nose and whiskers........I'm sure they'll fit right in down at Walmart! (lol)

Anyhow, it's all back to business now as I have plenty of crafty creations to be blogging, just haven't had the time to make an appearance on here!

Unfortunately I've skipped out on the last couple of weeks over at Little Red Wagon (apologies to the ladies over there and our loyal followers), but I've finally caught up and hope to keep things back on track from now.

Sooooooo, without further ado, today yesterday over at............






...........it was Jan's turn to host and she chose Monochromatic as our theme.

Hmmm what colour to choose is the real question?  I figured I'd rifle through my stash of paper pads (I'm known to have maybe one or two!) and pick one that had plenty of shades of one colour.

Blue seemed to be the winner, so here's this weeks creation using a little 'Authentique' paper goodness:



The stamp I used seems to fit right in with our 'showery' weather we've had recently!  It's one that's sat in my stash for the last 3 to 4 years, so long that the wrapper is long gone and I can't remember for sure who designed it.  I'm guessing 'The Greeting Farm', but I'm sure someone out there will know more than me.


Colouring is with Copic's.....had to blow the dust off as I haven't used them in so long!

Well that's it from me for today, hopefully you'll get a chance to check out the creations from the rest of the girlfriends or better still, join in with this weeks challenge over on the blog.

Have a great day and I'll see you again SOON!
Take care,
Jayne.x.

6 comments:

JanR

Well, I for one am glad that nothing's amiss, it sounds like you're having a blast with your parents.

Fabulous card! So pretty. I'm not sure where the stamp is from but I'm fairly certain it's not a Some Odd Girl image. :-)

Louise

THIS IS ADORABLE JAYNE. Such a pretty picture and so many details. Superb coloring with all the shading. WOW where did you find the time..... Enjoy your visit with your parents.

Anonymous

Hi Jayne,

Gosh is it really a year since the last visit from your parents?! Hope you all had a wonderful time together.

Love your card - such a sweet image, perfect sentiment and beautiful papers!
xx

sallysbitz2

Glad to hear you enjoyed 'cats'.

Your card is lovely. Great choice of colour & fab layout too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Rosanne

Glad to know you were enjoying yourself! Awesome card!

Dee

I have missed you, but so glad you are back. I know you have been really busy,but Cats...wow, you lucky dog...oops! Your card is adorable, love the image and the papers. Your layout is wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...