Thursday, September 19, 2013

Little Red Wagon #203 Black, Kraft and White/Cream.

Well I almost made it......my post was just about ready to go at 10pm last night on the actual day that this weeks Little Red Wagon Challenge went live!  Then I figured "What the heck" it's hardly worth it so I may as well wait till today to post anyhow!

There's always next week I guess.

This week however, over at Little Red Wagon........




Rosanne has issued an awesome colour challenge............Black, Kraft and either Cream or White........classy!

I thought I'd go a little rustic, distressed and male.

Here goes:



This cute little guy is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp by Cheryl Alger (Sassy Cheryl).


Papers are by Recollections from Michael's and colouring has been provided by.........wait for it.......Prismacolour Pencils!

Yep, blew the dust off those babies!

Well that's all, so why don't you go check out what the other girlfriends have been up to?

I'll be back tomorrow for the start of the Two Scrapbook Friends 'Around The World' Online Crop.

See you then,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...