Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Little Red Wagon #218 - New Beginnings!

Hi there and a Happy New Year to you!

I think last night was the quietest, most uneventful New Years Eve I've ever had.......and to be honest that suits me just fine!

I sat in my jammies, watched a little TV, did a little crafting, worked on the PC - yep that was about the extent of it.

Just as well I managed a little crafting though, as there's no denying the dedication of  the Little Red Wagon Girlfriends in bringing you this weeks challenge on January 1st no less!



It's my turn to host, so it's quite fitting that the theme I chose for this weeks challenge is 'New Beginnings'.

You might decide on a 'New Year' type of card, or 'New Home', 'New Job'.........I'm even allowing liberties in letting you create with that brand 'new' Scrappy item you acquired at Christmas!

The choice is yours as long as your creation has a connection to something 'New'.

I have a scrappy girlfriend in need of a 'New Baby' card so that's the route I chose.


Colouring is with Copic's and the digi is an oldie but goodie from Lori Boyd (I'm still convinced she has some of the cutest baby/kiddo digi's around!).



Hopefully you'll get a chance to join in with our 'New' challenge over at Little Red Wagon this week, just remember to link up your creation over on the blog and we'll be stopping by to say 'Hi'.

The Girlfriends have a generous dose of inspiration for you of course, but unfortunately we are waving goodbye to two of our team........Regan and Tammy.......their creativity will be sadly missed around here!

Have a great week,
Jayne.x.

7 comments:

Joanne

Love your card, Jayne! And Happy New Year to you!
Joanne xo

Tracy Penney

Happy New Year Jayne. A great challenge to start 2014. I love the digi, she is super cute. This is a sweet card.

Tracey

Such a cute card Jayne!! Happy New Year!!

JanR

This card is soooooo cute! I love how your coloured it and I love the dotty background!

Rosanne

A very cute card!

Jodi

Another super cute image! Love teh added dots and the little white freckles on her blushing cheeks! So super cute! Can't wait to design with you this next year!

Desire Fourie

Your card is adorable. Love the purple and the little dots around the cute image. I totally agree, its some times nice to have a quiet celebration, it gives one time to do some inward reflection of the year past.
{I would love you to take part in my 130,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Wishing you a wonderful 2014 and may it be all you want it to be. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...