Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Little Red Wagon #243 Animal Antics

Well hello!

I feel as though I'm finally starting to get back to normal as far as my health is concerned.  Still a slight problem with numbness in my hands but improving slowly, and at least I've managed a little crafting.

Today is Wednesday which means it's time for a new challenge over at.........


and thankfully, this week I'm able to join in.

Jan would like to see some Animal Antics, so basically any animal will do as long as there's one on there.

Here's my effort:


I feel as though it's been forever since I used a coloured image on a card, and to be honest this was one I found in my stash......already coloured from eons ago and ready to go!

The image is from Saturated Canary and coloured with Copics.  I added a little sparkle, as no pig could possibly be seen wearing a tutu with no sparkle!!


I hope you'll get a chance to join in with our challenge this week.  Just hop on over to the blog and link up your own creation........after perusing a little inspiration from the rest of the Girlfriends of course!

Have a great week and I'll be back on Friday (promise!) with a layout.

See you then,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...