Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little Red Wagon #252 - Girl Power

Hi there, it's Wednesday which means another challenge over at........


and this week Tracy would like to see some Girl Power which means dig out everything girlie..........bling, flowers, lace, sequins etc. etc.

Here's my effort:


Yep, lots of girlie goodness right down to the glitter on her dress.


This little cutie is coloured with Copic's and I wish I could tell you where the image is from but......I can't!

It's a stamp I've had forever and I have no clue who made it.  My guess is Some Odd Girl but who knows?

Why not join in with our girlie challenge this week......just link up over on the blog and don't forget to check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have been up to.

I'll see you soon,
Jayne.x.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...