Friday, October 24, 2014

Little Red Wagon #260 - Oh Baby!

Good morning again......my second post here today!

I've finally managed to take a photograph of my project for this weeks.........


and as you can see from my title, our theme this week was chosen by Joanne and she would like to see some 'baby' creations.

We always need a few of those kind of cards right?

Here's mine, and of course I chose 'pink'........we are a girlie household after all!


To create the footprints I chose a 'rhinestone' cut file from the Silhouette store.  Only problem was I didn't have enough rhinestones/pearls to cover them!

Plan B.......dig out the Pearlescents from BoBunny and get dotting!


OK that's it from me so why not get all warm and fuzzy and create your own baby project?  Just link up over on the Little Red Wagon blog, but don't forget to check out what the rest of the Girlfriends have been up to whilst you're there.

I am planning on doing absolutely nothing over the weekend as I can feel the joyous start to a head cold! Even so there are still numerous loads of laundry waiting for me, and did I mention I still have to make a couple of Halloween costumes?

Just an average weekend all round then!

Have a good one,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

Heather

So cute. I like how you used the liquid pearls as the base for the feet. Hugs!

JanR

Great card, Jayne! Good luck with the costumes. (You could always do the cut-eye-holes-in-a-sheet-and-go-as-a-ghost idea if that head cold knocks you out. ;-) )

Rosanne

Look at those cute little baby feet! Sweet card.

Deanna

Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...