Friday, November 7, 2014

Sketch-y Friday at Scrapmuch? - Welcome to Brownies

Good morning.

It's time for a little more Sketch inspiration over on the Scrapmuch? blog, and today Team B is up which means a new layout on here from me.

I feel as though I haven't scrapped for ages (well 2 weeks anyhow!) so it felt good to 'get back in the saddle'!

Here's my offering..........Welcome to Brownies.



I have certain Girlfriends who hate white backgrounds so this one's just for them!

Everything is pretty straight forward really........layers and doodling......


The title is made up of stickers and alpha tiles I fussy cut from a sheet of the PP, then popped with foam dots.


Finally, dew drops and sequins.  I've had a little run of using sequins recently and I blame it on the fact that I won a Doodlebug collection pack a while back.  There's 12 mini jars in there, so of course I have a colour to match every single project I create!


Papers are from the Hopscotch collection by Basic Grey from a few years ago.........I haven't used Basic Grey in eons!!

Here's the wonderful sketch by Laura Whitaker to get your creative juices flowing.


Why not join us by creating your own interpretation.......just link up over on the Scrapmuch? blog to be in with a chance of winning a prize.

Have a great day........I'm scrapping the day away tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a few more projects that might be Blogworthy!

Enjoy the weekend,
Jayne.x.

8 comments:

Kerry

OOOH I love your page Jayne and what a super sketch, I will be playing along!

Unknown

Jayne another great layout - love the doodling and Bling - I too did Brownies as a wee-one (feels like a millions years ago)LoL

Laureen

FAB take on the sketch Jayne! I love how you repeated the photos! Interesting variety of colours to match for "Brownies" colour theme! Way to go!

Anonymous

Love your page Jayne and all the doodles. Such a cutie too.
It was nice seeing your briefly the other Saturday and say Hello.
Have a good day.

Unknown

love this page of your cutie! I might know one of those girlfriends!

Sandy Ross

I love the white background, doodling & bling! Fabulous layout!

Dee

Love the layout, bling, and the colours you have chosen. You doodle so very well, even on white....lol!

Tiiu

I so love this layout Jayne! The doodling is awesome. I love the combo of dew drops and sequins. The fussy cut title is perfect. Great job! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...