Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Youer Than You!

Good morning.

There's a new Sketch and Crafty Challenge up over at Two Scrapbook Friends and it's my turn to deliver the goods so here goes.

As it's the beginning of December, I guess I should be delivering a creation of the merry, tinsel variety, yes?

Errrr no........for those that know me, it's painfully obvious I'm am not a happy Christmas scrapper!

Unfortunately you'll have to make do with an everyday kind of page from me, but that doesn't mean to say you can't get into the festive spirit yourselves!

Here is this month's Sketch........


I'm quite partial to the everyday kind of photo's and pages, so here's my sample showcasing my daughters recent photo shoot........


The only problem I encounter when creating this type of theme (or lack of theme!), is finding an original title or journaling that means something, when in honesty I really have nothing to say!

So did you figure out the Crafty element yet?

This month I'd like you to use a quote somewhere on your creation.

Quotes are such an awesome resource for us Scrapbookers/Cardmakers.  Why not leave it to the experts - the writers, poets and thinkers of the World to put into words what we're trying to say, and give our page meaning?

Here's a close up of the quote I used for my title, provided by the ever inspirational Dr Seuss.


We've also got tearing and layers......


and an eclectic collection of embellies together with more layered goodies.


So there you have it and of course you are free to use a quote wherever you choose, whether it's as a title, journalling or sentiment etc.

It's time to get your craft on and enter this month's Challenge to be in with a chance of winning a $25 Gift Certificate for the store.

Just remember to link up your creation over on the TSF blog.

That's all from me so I'll be seeing you again later this week,
Jayne.x.

2 comments:

Kerry

Such an awesome layout Jayne and you can't beat a good Dr Seuss quote. Will definitely play along with the great sketch. xx

Welcome!

Gotta love Seuss!! Great quote and even greater layout! Love the colour combos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...