Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh Holy Night

After walking the dog last night I am seriously considering hibernating for the next couple of months if these FREEZING temperatures persist!  Either that or he's going to have to learn to walk himself.

Thankfully I don't have go to work, which means I don't plan on leaving the house for the next 2 days, so fingers crossed it may have warmed up slightly by the time I next venture out.

Good thing is I get to play.......scrap, blog, etc.

Today I'm finishing up with my second page from a recent Two Scrapbook Friends DT Kit, using the Tinsel & Company collection by Teresa Collins. (You can check out the first here).

I loved using this line and from one that is NOT a Christmas scrapper, that's praise indeed!

Oh Holy Night.



Lots of the usual layers on here starting with a cut background using the Silhouette brand chipboard, and ending with a cute little peek-a-boo folded corner.


I made use of lots of stickers and the lovely brads that come along with this line too.


So there we have the first one into the book for 2015!

Well maybe not quite as technically it's sitting in the store right now but you know what I mean.......still lot's more to go.

I'll be back tomorrow as it's time for a Sketch-y Friday over at Scrapmuch?

See you then,
Jayne.x.

4 comments:

JanR

Lovely!

Kerry

So lovely Jayne - not too 'Christmassy' as I am not a fan of the traditional festive colours. But gold and red together is stunning as is your design and attention to detail. Looking forward to tomorrow's Scrap Much reveal. xx

Sandy Ross

Awesome Layout Jayne! Love the embellishing and the fold over corner!

Tracey

Just gorgeous Jayne!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...